- For the world, that all countries follow some form of fiscal and social responsibility. In the big picture, racism and separatism will isolate us rather than benefit us.
- Education in Mexico is a priority. Lack of education of its citizens harms everyone in the country. Low wages serve the rich well, but keep the poor from learning better skills to raise their standard of living.
- For Puerto Vallarta and the Bay, that we continue to be aware of tourist and second home importance to the economy. For the city and state to solve traffic problems, build infrastructure, create and observe comprehensive zoning plans.
- For AMPI* agents to continue education and to protect the integrity of our professional multiple listing system in Puerto Vallarta and Nayarit.
- For me personally, that I find creative and effective ways to sell the listings of my owners. That I help my buyers find and purchase property in Mexico which will provide them the opportunity to have enriching experiences in a new country.
*Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios (Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals)
This article is based upon Flex MLS reporting, legal opinions, current practices and my personal experiences in the Puerto Vallarta-Bahia de Banderas areas. I recommend that each potential buyer or seller of Mexican real estate conduct his own due diligence and review. If you have any other questions, contact me through my website.Harriet Murray