Purchasing real estate in Mexico and Puerto Vallarta specifically, naturally comes with a lot of questions –from all of the legalities and practicalities involved with buying a property internationally to general concerns regarding how to make the most of your new life and new home in Puerto Vallarta.
The Vallarta Real Estate Fair puts you in contact with local experts, including:
- real estate agencies
- mortgage brokers
- tax and accounting professionals
- financial planning services
- real estate attorneys
- immigration services
- title companies
- property managers
- rental agents
- health care services
This is your chance to meet and speak directly with these industry professionals to help answer your questions regarding home ownership, maximizing your real estate investment and many other related topics that effect both national and foreign residents throughout Banderas Bay.
Join Us Saturday, February 16, 2019 from 9 am to 2 pm
Rivera Molino Plaza on the corner of Aquiles Serdan and Ignacio L. Vallarta in the Romantic Zone.
Vallarta Real Estate Fair Program
The 2019 Vallarta Real Estate Fair program continues with an exciting line of professionals and expert speakers to answer your questions about investing and living in Puerto Vallarta. This year’s topics will include:
- Puerto Vallarta & Banderas Bay 2018 Market Report
- changes in USA, Canadian, and Mexican tax laws and how these changes may affect you
- banking services and investment opportunities
- health care services/medical matters
- Q & A session after each presenter
Speakers Panel Schedule
This is a FREE event and will take place in the covered common areas at the back of the Rivera Molino condominium building, adjacent the common pool and gardens. Seating is limited so early attendance is advised.
- Carl Timothy – Puerto Vallarta & Banderas Bay ‘Market Report’
- Cindy DuChateau – USA Accountant
- Laurie Winters – Canadian Accountant
- Paula Blanco – Mexican Accountant
- Bryant Palma – Private Banking Manager from Banco Monex
- Pamela Thompson – Health Care Services/Medical Matters
Admittance to the 2019 Vallarta Real Estate Fair is FREE so don’t miss this opportunity to get valuable information about all of the important issues that affect you as a national or foreign resident of our city.
Saturday, February 16, 2019
9 am to 2 pm
Rivera Molino Plaza
Ignacio L. Vallarta 130
(corner of Ignacio L. Vallarta and Aquiles Serdan)
For more information visit: http://www.vallartarealestatefair.com
This article is based upon Flex MLS reporting, legal opinions, current practices and my personal experiences in the Puerto Vallarta-Bahia de Banderas areas. I recommend that each potential buyer or seller of Mexican real estate conduct his own due diligence and review. If you have any other questions, contact me through my website.Harriet Murray